Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

10/07/2010

I'm 29......Really!

There is  no post today, and well this post is kind of late in the day for me. Why?

Because I turned 29 today, and yes.....it's the first time I've turned 29. :)

My super awesome hubby got me a silhouette for my birthday, which arrived early and I have already broken in. :) Love ya babe!

My poor littlest guy had his 1 year well baby today, and he's got all new stats. 30-1/2" long and 20.1 lbs. He's getting so big. He got three shots today so he's sleeping them off. I feel so bad because he hasn't even had lunch yet, but he did snack on a couple of graham crackers while at the doc's.

Dev and I also got our 'working' glasses today.

The only thing that could complete my day is a steaming hot cup of Venti Pumpkin Spice, which I will be getting when Dev and I go to Target later today to get his new sheets and a gift for his friend James. :)

Here's a shot of Dev and I in our new glasses. :)

Oh yea, I also got all my hairs done last night. I keep having my hair cut shorter and shorter. :)

Have a great day guys. Monday I'll be back with a post about someone's bed. :)

Heather

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday :) ****** yay****** best wishes

    Betty Bake Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for you!!! Happy Birthday..

    ReplyDelete