Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

10/14/2010

Out Visiting

I'm not here today. I'm visiting Polly Want A Crafter today! Go check it out, and since my post will be up before hers....she's over in CST ya know. :) Then I'm just going to shoot you guys over to her main page.

In case you didn't know....Polly Want A Crafter is the crafty blog of Remodelaholic! Love her blogs! Oh the ideas I've swiped borrowed from them. :)

Go check it out, but not until 7:00 AM CST....which would be 8:00 EST.....which is 2 hours after this post was put up. :) I do like to be ahead on top of things. :)

Have a great day guys! Tomorrow is the oh-so-yummy Friday Food Frenzy, which I can't wait to see!  Oh and I may have an announcement on Monday, gotta wait on the emails to come round!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment