Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

12/13/2010

Christmas Tree Show-Off!!

OhMyGoSh! Seriously, I am so excited about today's post! I loved all of the trees that were linked up! Some of the trees spurned inspiration for a 3-D decoration for Dev's birthday party this last weekend (more on this later in the month) , some made me go......I wish I'd thought of that! And some of them were just too lovely for words.

So without further ado, let me show off mine and the kids favorites. :) These are in no particular order.

Life and Linda showed off this terrific chandy decor. I have seen this as well, and {ashamedly} was to nervous/coward to do this in my dining room, but after seeing how well hers turned out I am definitely doing this next year!


Copy Craft showed us how to make these adorable paper globes and I am in love. These would be perfect for trees in children's rooms. 

The Inspired Nest showed us these three terrific theme trees in her kid's rooms, and wow. Just wow. I am in awe, and with Stephen granting permission for the kids to have trees in their rooms next year....well....you can  guess who I'm going to be going to for inspiration. :) 

Pink Tea shared with us not only her Christmas Tree but also the Gingy version, and I have to say I laughed out loud, because two years ago when we made our gingy xmas tree.....it looked the same way. :)  Gotta love 
those good intentions! What's better is she got to spend some time with her little girl. What's better than that? 

Cottage Hill shared with us this GOR-geous Christmas tree. I love all the sparkly on this tree. I'm a raccoon at heart. :) 

Remember when I said I had a soft spot for red and gold. Yep, this tree is definitely up my alley. Thank you Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures for sharing  this beaut. I am definitely rethinking the not having a proper garland on my trees. They all look so gorgeous with garland.

Thank you all so much for linking up all those Christmas trees. I had such a blast looking through each and every one of them, and I hope you guys did too. :) 

I hope you guys have a terrific day. I have to get a wiggle on and get sewing....Oh if only the fabric pre-washed itself. ;-)

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, You certainly had some wonderful trees to choose from. I'm sorry I didn't link up (I was sick and busy, not a good combo).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my tree -- I'm so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many inspiring ideas! If only I had more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my paper globe ornament tree! It was so fun to put together - highly recommend if anyone needs some cheap and easy decorating :) Thanks for the fun link party!

    ReplyDelete