Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

12/31/2010

In under the wire....

Well Dana was supposed to share the wassail recipe today but something has laid her low. I hope she is feeling better before tonight's festivities. I am writing this from my android while a girlfriend is getting a manicure,  so if there are more spelling mistakes than normal thats why. :) I also apologize for the somewhat late sharing of this.

But, I am super excited to share with you guys the finished New Year's mantle and tablescape! I did not get all  of the projects done for this that I wanted to, but I'm still happy with the outcome!
The paper cone wreath can be found here!

The tablescape is similar to last year's with the exception of the birdcaages. Those are new. :)
 I tried to keep the theme simple for both areas. I went with white, blue/teal and copper for the main colors and then accented with the glass and silver. I am loving the effect. :)  The clocks are some paper mache' disks that I painted and then just drew the clock faces on with a sharpie. The adornments on the wreath are not permanent. I hot glued magnets to the back of all of them and then just slipped another magnet down inside the cones. Easy peasy!

Well I hope guys found this worth the wait. Be safe tonight, and I hope that everyone has a terrific New Year's Eve and I can't wait to start the New Year with all of you!

~Heather~

I am so honored to share this!














Linking up to:
Visit thecsiproject.com


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Sassy Sites- Free For ALL Friday! I just posted my new party for the month of January... Operation Organization. Come by and check it out! Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like how you added in the little clocks to symbolize the new year. I realy need to do something over my fireplace. Since taking everything down from Christmas it all looks so bare. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post... I can't believe you did it on the run! You "AMAZE ME"! Thank you for linking up to the "Amaze Me Monday" blog party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mantel and table 'scape are terrific! I love that wreath - so unique! The little clocks and accessories make for a fun New Year's Eve theme!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cone wreath!! Great focus piece :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love your wreath! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paper wreath is just fabulous!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table reminds me of winter ice! I like the wreath too. Well done!

    ReplyDelete