Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

12/23/2010

Ninji Cookies!

So I'm totally ruining a friend's Christmas gift by showing you guys this, but I can't not share it. Its too funny. :)
Oh and yesterday....I totally forgot that it was Tuesday when I wrote that.....guess what that means? I don't set the Christmas Eve table until Thursday night or Friday morning. I'm so scatterbrained sometimes. :)

Anyways, back to the ninji-ing of people. You have to see this video which said friend shared with us, which has spurned this gift for him. :)
Now don't go ninji-ing nobody that don't deserve ninji-ing. ;-) So here's my ninji tribute to WV.
 

These are store bought cookies, because I had a fail on the cookies I made. The box mix lied. They tasted like glorified cardboard. Oh well. The store bought ones are good. We couldn't fit all of them into the tin so we definitely enjoyed the overflow. :)

In case you guys aren't on the computer tomorrow. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and on Monday I will be sharing a Super Mario Bros. birthday party for my big guy. He's lucky enough to have a  birthday two days after Christmas. ;-)

Take care guys!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I was in a hurry earlier when I stopped by but wanted to tell you how cute these cookies were!! Love them! :D

    Merry Christmas!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete