Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/25/2011

Thank You.......Thank You

About a week ago, Deana from Country by Marriage awarded me the super stylish blogger award. I must say I was surprised and humbled. If you guys haven't seen her blog then you must go over and check it out. I'll wait while you visit. I just heated up some hot cocoa so I don't mind waiting. ;-) BTW....congratulate her on #3!

I'm so glad that you guys stopped back by. Its ok. You guys can absolutely tell me what a smartass I am. I'll probably thank you for it. Sorry...in that kind of mood. My head started hurting while I was taking my prescribed Mom-time bath. What is up with that? Ugh. So I digress {again}so without further ado here's the skinny on the award:


You're supposed to thank the person who awarded you. Thank You Deana! Share 7 items about yourself and then award 15 other super awesomely amazing blogs. Pretty easy....so lets get this motor going. :)

  1. On Tuesdays, I think I'd like to have 3 kids. I flip flop on this. Some days I'd like to return the two I have. Other days they are pure sunshine and angels. :) 
  2. I've been really bad about taking pictures about things I'd like to blog about. We've been organizing our kitchen and I have not taken one picture. Bad me.
  3. I have so many projects on my plate that I have trouble deciding which one to start next. 
  4. I am really really annoyed at my dogs right now. For some reason they are being uber-annoying and just won't sit and be. Their nails are clicking non-stop on the hardwoods and I can't hear anything else. I know this is not their fault, but the car is clean and I don't want to fur it up again by taking them to get their nails clipped.
  5. We may {may} have decided on a tile for the backsplash. I don't want to jinx it, but I'm very hopeful! 
  6. My master bathroom is still really bugging me, but I hung up two pretty candle holders today and now its not completely awful. 
  7. Dev and Harrison are going to their Great-Grandmother's this weekend and I cannot be more excited. I know I'm going to be working on organization projects, but still. I can sleep in!
Okay so here are the other terrific blogs that I'm sharing this award with! No these are not in any particular order. :)

  1. Saturday Mornings
  2. Sunshine and Chaucer
  3. The Antique Texan
  4. AliLilly
  5. Ashley Creations
  6. Boogieboard Cottage
  7. Dittle Dattle
  8. DIY by Design
  9. [Frame Fanatic]
  10. Frugal with a Flourish
  11. Helping Little Hands
  12. JanDee Crafts
  13. Katrinka Jane
  14. Ladybug Blessings
  15. My Yellow Sandbox
I hope you guys go check out all these lovely blogs! They really are worth a read.

I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of my V-Day decor! I may have turned a  corner with my 'heart' issue. :)  Have a great day guys!
Heather

11 comments:

  1. AWWW!! Thank you so much! Your so sweet to pick me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I really appreciate it. ..and, I humbly accept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather. You're the BEST EVER!! I totally love you. And I love your mom-time baths. I'm so going to start doing that!! Thanks for the love!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, thanks so much for sharing your award with me! It was a nice surprise after coming back from a day of shopping with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for honoring me with this award! This is a fabulous award and I think your pretty great too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heather, thanks so much for sharing your award with me! It was a nice surprise after coming back from a day of shopping with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heather, thanks so much for sharing your award with me! It was a nice surprise after coming back from a day of shopping with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather, thanks so much for sharing your award with me! It was a nice surprise after coming back from a day of shopping with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, thanks! Lucky #13 — can't beat that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the award! "I'd like to thank the academy..." LOL! But really, very sweet! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you!! you are so sweet!! Oh & p.s. I just put a giveaway up, come enter! :)

    ReplyDelete