Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/27/2011

V-Day Door Decor

So remember yesterday's tablescape and I had warmed up to the heart shape. Well.....I think I've warmed up a bit more. :)

What do you think? Would you like a closer look?
Yep, those would be two hearts. I finally got my double wreath too! These wreaths were simple enough to make. I just glued some of the same flowers from the mantle to opposite sides of the top of the hearts and then took some fabric that I had and used that to tie the wreaths together and add a small bow to the top of the wreaths. What's funny about this fabric is that I made a banner out of it as well and then decided that I didn't like it. :) I still have the banner. I made it too long as well. It's like 9 ft long. Maybe I should give the banner away...hmm...I feel an idea brewing. Would you guys be interested in my banner?
 Here are just some artsy shots of the wreaths. I do love all of those flowers. :) I also love how simple and pretty the wreaths are. I promise this is the last of my V-Day decor. :) I hope you guys have enjoyed it!

On Monday I'll introduce you guys to my new curtains, and if you were paying attention to Monday's post then you'll have already gotten a sneak peak. How many of you are now going to go back and look at Monday's pictures? ;-)

Anyways, have a great day guys and tomorrow I'm sure Dana will be bringing us some more scrumptiousness from her kitchen! See y'all later!
Heather

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the double hearts! So festive!
    Just wanted to let you know I accepted the award you gave me, and you can view it here:
    http://framefanatic.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the double hearts & the large flowers you used. They are beautiful.
    Glad to find your page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super snazzy! Looks so much better than the regular 'ol round wreath! The red looks especially good against the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wreath and it looks spectacular against the color of your door. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flowers you choose and how you arranged them, and I always love vine wreaths. I would have never thought to do a double wreath, clever! Thank you for linking to Masterpiece Monday. Have a great week. Mary :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful! So cheery and bright! I would love to feature them in an "I heart wreaths" post I am putting up tonight -- would you mind?
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Heather! Festive, but I think cute for any time of the year! The flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete