Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/24/2011

Never enough time...

So my tiling project is taking far longer than I anticipated it would, but hopefully tonight we can knock out the remaining wall, and then do all of those cuts. Here's where we are now. :)


After getting my computer fix I will be marking a lot of tiles for cutting to save us some time tonight, but in the mean time I've been up to other things.

I'm starting things....that I may not be able to finish by myself. :) We all know by now that Valspar is giving away free samples, so I, of course, took advantage.

Enter Lyndhurst Mushroom for my hallway/common area.

Ain't she pretty. This color will hopefully encompass the downstairs hallway, go up the stair and then the 2-story foyer. No small job, but at least the color is perfect. :)

Have a great day guys!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tiling job! I look forward to seeing it all finished! Very impressive!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete