Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/07/2011

Overstock Dot Com

So I mentioned last week that my 1 year blog birthday is coming up. It's Friday! Can you believe it? I can't. A year seems so long at the outset, but then when you finish it you're kind of left going.....well...where'd it go?

Luckily, we can go back and see where this year has gone, but before I do that I wanted to share with you guys how great Overstock.com is! I'm certain that I don't have to tell you guys, but here are just a few of the things you can get from there....and if you pay attention you may notice a theme. ;-)

They have some terrific area rugs like this 3x5 number that would look great in a certain room. :) 
I'm certain this is a humongous hint. I did say that this room was bothering. :) Love the furniture feel of this double vanity


Aren't these swan neck faucets gorgeous? Love that they come in roman tub and sink faucets! 
I have a such a fascination for anything shiny and sparkly and this chandy would be the perfect addition to top off the soaking tub, but there are also tons of other lighting options too!

Well now that I'm drooling over everything I found, its time to share with you guys a 10% discount code that doesn't expire, but it can only be used once per email address. The discount code is 121745, this code excludes movies, book and electronics. I also have a free shipping code for electronics! 202234 is what you should use for the free shipping on electronics. 

As always these are my opinions and ideas. I received no monetary compensation for doing this post, however, I was provided with a discount code. 

I hope you guys have a great day and I'll get to the yearly review tomorrow. :) 

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment