Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/31/2011

My Ode to the Sox!

So my shirt can be a This House Original, but only because the hubs thought it up. :)

I had planned on putting up a mock definition of baseball widow, but the definition ended up being on the longish side and Stephen made mention that they'd have to stare at me in order read the whole thing, so he came up with something much simpler. :)

So here's my very first t-shirt that I've altered for me. :)

Yep, Stephen snapped that picture while I was on my laptop. Aren't my glasses cute? So here's the real picture of me. :)
I love how sarcastic my shirt is. I love that it can be changed for other teams as well. :)

I'm also including some jpg's of the template so that you guys can create your own. I'm even including other teams. :)




I was hoping for more teams, but I got tired of trying to look for the fonts for these ball teams! I had to alter the Orioles font so it matched a little better, and I never did get that swoop  too look right, so that's why it doesn't have one.

Have a great day guys, and on Monday I'll be back with some great change-ups. :)
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love this! It's really creative and got me laughing! :D Awesome :D

    Have a super day!
    Love, Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a Red Sox Widow. I absolutely LOVE this shirt!

    ReplyDelete