Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/11/2011

Egg Hunt Mantle

Sorry for the delay with today's post, but we had an exciting day yesterday. I had my first Tastefully Simple party {yay!} and then the boys and I went over to Mom and Dad's for dinner, which was lovely! Then we all got  ice cream and Harrison ate some of everyone's.  Then we had some more excitement that I'll share more later.

Anyways, I'm so excited to show off the Easter mantle. I decided as I was pulling it all out and putting it together that an Egg Hunt would be my theme, so without any further ado here's my mantle!

 My original plan was to have hyacinths in those vases, but the hyacinths died before I could get the mantle finished.
 Love all those pretty colors!
 Here are some delphinium stalks and my apothecary jars full of eggy goodness :)

 How many eggs have you counted so far?
 Here's the 'B'! Love my B!
 Here's the full frontal!
Well I hope you guys liked my little egg hunt today. I'll talk to y'all later. :)

Heather

Linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Egg hunt! What a fun idea! I love the mossy B. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye catching display! I love the B surrounded by the rolled up book pages! Looks great!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete