Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/27/2011

Introducing Mom!

So I've been talking about Mom a lot recently, and I figured I'd do a quick post on her. :)

Here she is showing off her Easter dress.

Here's the embroidery since the sling was blocking it. Isn't it cute!

Mom is doing well, and things are healing well. She doesn't need surgery to repair her fractured elbow (Yay!), but she goes back this week to figure out what they're going to do now.

I want to thank all of you who offered prayers and thoughts. They seem to have worked. :)

Now back to the dress! Its a knit, but there's a zipper in the back. I love how simply elegant this design is. I also love the little addition of the embroidery, but you could change that waistband area up to have an appliqué or some ribbon or anything really.

Tomorrow I'm showing off the I-Spy quilts that the Easter Bunny requested specially for the boys. I'm super excited because I learned so much from them!
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Your mother & dress are both lovely! Wishing her a speedy recovery!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you look like your mom! Love the embroidery detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and young mother you have. You could be sisters. Love the dress too.

    ReplyDelete