Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

4/26/2011

My Easter Dress

One of the best things I remember about Easter is the new dress that Mom made us every year as kids.

Then I grew up, and the dress making stopped. :-(

TILL THIS YEAR! Yes, I'm slightly excited by this. :) 

Mom made me this dress. :) Its a knit, that has one small flaw, or maybe its my flaw. I have no shoulders, so the shoulders on this dress kept falling. Luckily the bosom kept the dress from falling. ;-)
Can't live without my coffee. :) 
I had to put a white lacy tank on so that I wasn't showing too much of the bosoms though, which was fine, because the delicate lace on the tank was the perfect accent to the blue and white pattern on the dress.

What do you think? Tomorrow I'm showing off Mom's dress, and her super chic pseudo-cast. :)

Toodles,
Heather

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress. The pattern is great and I just love the blue and white pattern. Very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty- I love the detailing on the bust- and the print is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful dress!! I didn't like my Easter dress so well. That is to say, once I got it on.

    I loved it while it was hanging in the closet, waiting for Easter to get here. And then, not so much!

    My rather matronly Easter outfit.

    Jeanine

    P.S. Followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style

    ReplyDelete