Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/26/2011

Red Letter Day

OMG! It's a red letter day! For the first time a in a while, I'm actually writing this post ahead of schedule. :)

Yay me! I'm just going to go ahead and pat myself on the back. You don't mind, do you? I hope not, cause its happening. :)

So without any ado - HERE'S MY NEW CRAFT SPACE! *slightly excited, can you tell?*
There are still holes to sand and paint.
 Not everything is in its place.....yet.

But I have space! Lots and lots of space!

And I love it!

What do you guys think?

Oh yea - the desk. Totally an Ana White design. Find it here! :)

Have a great day guys. I'm going to finally get back to sewing.
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! Hope you get to spend lots of time in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink legs on your sewing table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with CraftyMummy. the hot pink legs are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Can I come over and craft with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks wonderfully "craftolicious"!
    Great job
    Have fun...I know you will
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love...am looking to redo my craft space - well, do it - and you haev given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it so far...can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for linking up...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wondeful craft room! Wish mine was that pretty and organised! Sigh!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete