Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/18/2011

Spring Tablescape

So yesterday I posted up the spring mantle, and I am loving all the sweet comments on it. What the pictures don't show is how long the mantle, console and dining room table sat in disarray.

I try to not to buy anything for any of the scapes that I do around the house. So in the theme of reusing here's the spring tablescape.

I tried to make it a little manly because of Dad's day coming up, but because I did miss Mom's day I did end up including a few feminine touches.

So tell me what you guys think!
 The ruby glass plates are from my MIL. Can anyone see them being used in say a month or so? :)
 These rocks are usually down in a candlescape, but Harrison has decided to sprinkle them all around the house, so I decided to rescue them from him and put them on the table. :) 
 Birdcages! I love those birdcages. :)
 I decided to layer the copper and silver platters I have. I like the effect :) 
And the sideboard. I love this little cabinet. I decided to set it up for drinks in my PB tray.

So what do you guys think? I think I did good, even if I do say so myself. :)

Have a great day guys, I am so excited about tomorrow's post. :)
TTFN
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment