Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/29/2011

Fading Fireworks

Well yesterday I showed off last year's wreath and tablescape. For this year's tablescape, I used what I had.

I didn't iron the tablecloth, and I didn't really deviate too much.

The wreath from last year is back on our door.

So with out further ado, lets get this motor started.

Here's this year's table!
My favorite part of the 4th, besides the food and family, are the fireworks after they've exploded and the sparks are drifting slowly back down. How they get softer and softer, until they finally just go out.
So I tried emulating that with all of my soft candle glow :)

BTW - lots of pictures. :)







Oh I almost forgot my little red cabinet!
 There's the strawberry pot of hibiscus and 4th of July colors :) I love this flower arrangement
Just another close-up.

Well I hope guys enjoyed, because I had a lot of fun lighting all those candles and bringing everything together.
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment