Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/25/2011

30 Days Bitches!

Tomorrow is 30 days at the gym. 30 days since attending my first Zumba class and 30 days since I sat in that sales guy's office and signed over some of mine and hubby's life.

Yay me!

You wonder what we're doing to celebrate? We're going to Bertucci's! Yep lots of carbs!

Who cares, I walked a mile in 17 minutes 31 seconds on Monday, and then on Tuesday I jogged a mile in 15 minutes 21 seconds. Yay! I actually jogged! My knees didn't collapse. My calves were on fire (forgot to stretch, doh!) but I survived.

Then I survived Zumba - the calves were more achy after that class, but its progress!

No more weight loss, but I'm getting thinner and more toned, and people are noticing my new skinny-ness!

HELL YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment