Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/08/2011

One foot in front of the other

So for anyone who knows me - I am not a patient person when it comes to results.

I can wait and wait and wait for a deal on something I want to buy, but when it comes to changes (especially changes of the physical sort) I want them done - now.

I have to keep reminding myself that this journey is going to be accomplished one day at a time and not all at once.

Its frustrating, especially in some of the classes because I can't keep up with what everyone else is doing, but I am going to revel in my small victory today.

I increased the weight that I was lifting today in BodyPump. I used 2 sets of 1 kg weights and then added sometimes would substitute one of those weights with a 2.5 kg one.

So proud of myself, of course, by the time class ended my arms and glutes were on fire. :)

Tomorrow is muscle up, and I will increase my weights tomorrow too. :)

Every little step counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment