Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/08/2011

Going Homemade

I've been using homemade laundry detergent for a while now, and I love it.

When I saw that Simply Designing had a recipe for a homemade dishwasher detergent I was all over it. Luckily I had most of the supplies on hand and the only thing I had to buy was Lemi-Shine.

Simply Designing Dishwasher Detergent Recipe

I changed the recipe to have less Lemi-Shine because we do not have hard water, so I only used 1 cup of it.

I haven't used the new detergent yet, because the last bottle of store bought stuff is stubbornly holding on, but I did make a super cute container for the homemade stuff. :)

Its the exact same jar as the laundry detergent, and I did exactly the same thing as I did for that container. Easy Peasy.

I can't wait to see how lovely and clean my dishes come out - and to save some money on dishwasher detergent. :)


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment