Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/03/2012

Blogging on Break

I feel like such a bad blogger. Both of my blogs have been neglected because of the changes going on. Not that I am complaining because I'm blessed with the opportunities that have been made available to me.

But in other news - I'm finally down to 233!

Yes I know that it's labor day and I wanted to be 225 but I'm 8 pounds away and I'm in better shape than I've been in in years and I couldn't be more pleased.

I should really take pictures of my outfits so I can show of the new svelte me. While I'm not losing the pounds I'm losing inches which is better!

Unfortunately I have not worked out since Wednesday and I haven't done power 90 in over a week. I'm so bad. Oh well school starts tomorrow and along with that comes a new schedule.

Have a great labor day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment