Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/05/2012

More Decor Balls!


So a while back I pinned some cute decor balls that had been done from styrofoam balls and push pins, and some faux capiz shell decor balls.

I made these a few months ago and just never shared them, but I'm rectifying  that now!


Aren't they pretty?

The pushpin ones were super easy. I bought some pushpins from the $1 store and just put them around the styrofoam. I did  end up gluing some of them down, but I just used some white glue for that.

 I love the texture of them!

So for the faux capiz shell ones, I got some bubble wrap from the $1 store and then ironed a  bunch of sheets together and then cut them into strips and then cut those strips into squares and then cut circles out of those squares. Then the glue gun was busted out!

I'm thinking I may have to go get some more bubble wrap because I have a lot of ideas for the faux capiz shell look!

So that's my share for today!

Have a great day guys!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment