Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/24/2012

Simplicity 2058

So I know that I've been saying that I'm going to write up a post about this skirt for a while now, but the WAIT IS OVER!

I'm writing the post! Its this post in fact!

I'll wait while you guys pick yourselves up off  the floor. I  know I'm floored too (har har har).

Ok so back to the topic at hand. Simplicity 2058 is a great pattern. Simple.As.That.

Here's me modeling it -
I'm very intense while trying to take an in focus picture. Obv I still need to work on this, but this is better than usual! :)

Some of the nice features of  this pattern are: Three different sized pieces for curvy, slim and straight, 1" seam allowances on the sides for more tailored alteration, simple to follow  instructions. Seriously, this  pattern took like 2 hours to sew up with fittings between various steps.

One of these years I'll get pictures of the blouses I've made. :)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment