Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/05/2012

The only constant in life.....

One of Mom's favorite sayings when we were growing up was, "The only constant in life is change."

This is a phrase often uttered in my house. Usually when the hubs comments on some change I've made in the house. ;-)

Well a couple of weeks ago I started painting and then hubs finished up the job for me (he's a very sweet hubs). I painted the dining room in Purple Fury. Sounds fun doesn't it? Reminds me of a purple dragon.
 
Anyways after the room was painted, I put it back the exact same way it was.

Well last Sunday, I HAD to change everything at the front of the house around.

Really, it had to be done.

Don't ask why. It just did.



I like how the living room and dining room are now arranged. They're more open, and just feel nicer.

In other changes - remember my sidelights from the old family homestead? The 200+ year old ones?

Well one of them lost in a battle against Harrison.

Yep, he knocked it over - damaging a chair, almost hitting me, and missing him. Luckily, only one pane of glass was actually damaged and I just need to put the glass back in. Bring on the silicone.

So there are some of the changes around the house. Tomorrow I'll be sharing some of the things I've been up to. :)

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment