Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

2/12/2013

Valentine's Day Skulls!

So hearts aren't something my boys wear a lot of, which is ok because I'm not a 'heart' person.

But then I saw some super cute boy valentine skull shirts so I decided that my boys needed some too!

Here's what I came up with!!!
Harrison's shirt just has some white knit fabric stitched down in a cute skull pattern.  The eye patch was drawn on with a red sharpie (the 'stained' kind)

Dev's shirt is another take on the skull and crossbones.
I wish I had made his skull larger, but oh well. He likes it. :) His image was just drawn on with some of the Stained Sharpie markers.

So there are my boys' valentine's day shirts. :)

Heather

Linking up to:

So I Married A Craft Blogger

1 comment:

  1. I found you from Sugar Bee Crafts! I'm your newest follower via GFC. I host Fluster Creative Muster Party on Wednesdays and I would love it if you would come by and party with us. Hope to see you there!

    Hugs, Smiles, and Blessings,

    Robin
    Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete