Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/18/2013

Planning for Baby!

So a week ago, the boys and I found out that baby #3 is a bouncing baby GIRL!!!!

I will say that we're all thrilled. Harrison was not thrilled at first, but only because he didn't realize that he could be a big brother to a baby sister. Once he figured that out, he was good. Although he still won't call baby girl by her name. Its just Baby.

Dev was over the moon, because he's said the entire time that she was a girl. Steve is excited for the change of pace, and I was super happy, which then turned to panic. What the heck do you do with a girl!?!?! I mean, I know I'm a girl, but I've got boys down pat. Boys are easy. Girls are scary and unknown. My fear and trepidation lasted exactly for one evening and then I was over it.

Planning started the next day! I think I'm going to do a more in depth post on just what her room will be like, since I've got most of it planned and sketched out. My notebook looks like a bipolar person owns it. Some of it is super technical with drawings and measurements and well put together lists for what needs to happen, and then other pages have random thoughts scrawled in all directions. Oh well. Its how I work. :)

I did happen to find some terrific fabric at Hancock this last weekend, so the colors are set. I'm even excited that Harrison picked out all the colors for her room. The boy did good.

So anyways, here's a pic of our new baby girl, Reagan.

Here's a sneak peak of what Harrison picked out. There's no pink, but that's ok. I like that he included both his and Dev's favorite colors.



Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment