Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/22/2013

Introducing our New Baby Girl!

I know that I probably should have done this post first rather than posting up the other projects showing off our new baby girl, Reagan, but I wanted to make sure that I had the birth announcements mailed off to the friends and family before I put it out there on the web. It also just works out that tomorrow Miss Rae is 1 month old.

I knew early into the pregnancy that the birth announcement I wanted would involve chalkboard lettering. So after numerous google searches for ideas and inspiration, I came up with an announcement that I am in love with.


I had a lot of fun creating this announcement in Photoshop. Playing with different shapes and what not to achieve the right look.

Much thanks to my friend, Leilani Mitchell, for taking such stinking adorable pictures. If you're in the NoVA area, I so recommend her! You can check out her blog {HERE}.


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment