Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/11/2015

Shakespeare Chalkboard Art - Printable

If my husband were writing this post he'd probably tell you that I am obsessed with quotes.

I could maybe write a book about my life and every chapter would be a quote. 

Words are magical. I love how words can be put together and evoke different emotions. Next to smells, I think, words are the things I most associate with memories. 

So when I was decorating Reagan's room, I knew I wanted a quote, but which one? 

There are so many to pick from.

 So many that speak to me. 

So many that I want to inspire Rae as she grows in this room. 

Which is why, when a friend posted a favorite quote from The Bard himself, I knew that was the one.

It's also from one of my favorite plays - A Midsummer's Night Dream.

Shakespeare Chalkboard Art


Click Here for Free Printable


I played around with different fonts and shapes in Photoshop until I had something I liked for her room.

Then I just printed the image out on regular paper and mod podged it to some wooden plaques I had around. I just love free projects. 

Here's a bigger shot of the art on her shelf. Her pinewood derby car is also there.

Wide Angle Shakespeare Chalkboard Art

Friday I'll be sharing another simple wooden plaque project.

Hope you guys have a fabulous day!

Linking up to:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment