Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

9/14/2015

The Monday Report - Intermediary Week 1

The Monday Report

Hey guys! So wow, it's been a week since my half, and 2 weeks since I've written a Monday Report.

I debated writing one for the last week of training and ultimately didn't finish writing it, because it was really unremarkable.

So welcome to the Intermediary Training! DIVA is in 2 weeks, and I'm excited for it. There's no pressure. I am going to just have fun.

So this week was pretty decent. I hurt a lot. My shoulder is still giving me fits. Thanks toddler. So without further ado, here's the recap.


The RunDown


The Rundown Collage

Monday - Spent the day at the ocean with the kids. Had a great day, and I think battling the waves with Big Guy helped loosen up my muscles. Had a great day enjoying Labor Day.

Wednesday - ZUMBA! Opted to do an hour of zumba instead of a 2 mile run. I was still aching, and I just didn't really feel like running.

Saturday - Ran the battlefield with my baby sister! Kept the pace easy, but did work the hills a bit, to keep it interesting. 4 glorious miles in the rain. Sometimes a run in the rain is all your soul needs to feel reinvigorated.

Motivation Moment

Goals for the week


I don't know what my goals are. That's probably a bad thing, but I guess if I were truly honest with myself it would be just to get runs in. That's it. Don't worry about the technical stuff. Just run.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment