Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

12/10/2015

Throwback Post - Pottery Barn Inspired Ornaments.

Welcome to the last day of the Christmas Series! I hope you guys have enjoyed the throwback posts and the new ones. This throwback post is a super simple one, and you could probably find most of what you need at the dollar store.




Original Post from December 2013



Have you ever bought something like 2 years ahead of schedule?

I have! I have!

Of course, when I bought these items I knew what I was going to do with them, it just took me two years to get to them. I have a really long list of things to do.

Guess how surprised I was to find something so very similar on Pottery Barn's site?

Super surprised. I guess it was a good idea.

So here's what I made....


Here's what they have.......
Pottery Barn's Fluted Glass Tealight Holder
Theirs has a pretty finial on the bottom, but really.....who cares?

Here's mine again.....


I got my tea light holders from AC Moore for about .50 on clearance two years back. The copper wire, well I don't know when I acquired that.  Just a couple of simple loops and VOILA! You've got yourself a Pottery Barn inspired tea light holder.


No comments:

Post a Comment