Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/04/2016

The Monday Report - Winter Training Review

The Monday Report

If you read last week's Monday Report, then you know I reflected on the last year, and  laid out my new goals/resolutions/whatever you want to call them.

This week, I'm reviewing my winter training. It's gonna be real simple.


Now don't get all soft and tell me I didn't fail. I tried, blah blah blah. I did fail. I had a plan and I didn't stick to it. I made the choice that other things were more important. I don't feel bad. I don't feel guilty. It it what it is. I am not looking for someone to hold my hand and tell me it's alright.

I am looking for someone to kick me in the ass, maybe head slap me, and say, "What the hell?!" That's what I need.

The good news is that Spring Training starts next week. Yay! I need a calendar. I guess that'll be on the docket for later this week.

Just so you don't think its all doom and gloom, it's not all bad news. I had a stellar year mileage wise. At least, that's what Nike told me.

Rundown Collage

I beat 2014's mileage by 17.9 miles! If you follow Sew Half Crazy on facebook, then this is not news to you, but hey, I'll take a win! I did work in 2015!

So that about wraps up the report. I have a new plan picked out for Spring Training, which I'll share later, when I share a new calendar.

Have a great Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment