Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/09/2016

Fit 4 Thursday - Fabletics


I've known that I need to add to my wardrobe for a while, because my pieces are starting to wear, and they need to be replaced. I had bought a new sports bra from Target the other week, but I didn't like how it fit once I got home, so it went back. They're having a sale right now, so I will try out a couple other bras, because that is definitely the most important clothing item I need to replace right now. 

A few months ago, I wrote a post about exercise clothes, and how hard it was to find decent clothing. You can find it {HERE}, and I'd like to announce that I'm in love Fabletics. Well at least my first order.

I finally took the plunge and signed up for a VIP membership with Fabletics over Memorial Day. They had some really awesome sales, and I really couldn't pass it up. An entire workout outfit for $15-$17.49 was just too good to pass up. I opted for a 3-piece outfit, which included a bra, top and capris. 

I expected to receive my order on Tuesday, about 10 days after I ordered the outfit,  but I got it on Monday! I wasn't surprised by the shipping time, because I ordered it Memorial Day weekend, and 6 business days is not terrible. 5 business days was a nice surprise.

So naturally the capris don't hit me mid-calf, but instead behind the knee. The nice thing is that they don't bunch. Sometimes capris will bunch behind my knees and it can get uncomfortable. I ordered the capris in an XL, because of my hips, so I was worried about the waist fitting, but it was for naught. They come up to my natural waist and fit really well, which is amazing! They didn't move at all during spin, and class included a lot of jumps. The material is thicker than some of my other capris, but it didn't feel heavy at all. It held everything in place, but it didn't create a sausage or muffin-top effect. It was very smooth fitting. 

I left the tags on the clothes until I was sure I wasn't going to be returning them. 

The top is a fun color and drapes really nicely in the front and back. At first, I wished that it was longer all around, but in reality it's the perfect length for working out. It never once got in my way or billowed out. It's also got that nice drape in the back, which is fun. The top is a large, and I'm really pleased with how it fit. It's great for working out and running around in. 

The bra is super cute, but I won't be able to do anything high impact in it. It will be a strictly yoga, Pilates, or lazy day bra. I love the back strap detail of the bra, and at least now I have a new bra. I may not be able to run in it, but hey, you have to start somewhere, right?

All ready to workout! I'm wearing one of my older Target bras with the get-up. 
Ok, so I want to disclose that I'm not getting anything by reviewing my order or the experience with Fabletics. This is me, telling all of my internet audience about my experience with a new-to-me company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment