Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/06/2018

Mason Jar Lattes: Honey Almond

This recipe has made several appearances on this blog, and there's a reason for it. It's so dang good! You can visit those posts {HERE} and {HERE}. Dana had a bit of fun at my expense in the 2nd appearance of this delicious latte.

It is my go-to latte for when I make them at home. Mostly because I don't need to make any special syrups or anything for it. I have all the ingredients for it all the time. That's not to say that I don't love the lattes that need syrups, but I'm lazy. I should call this my Favorite Lazy Latte.

As time has gone by, this recipe has evolved a little so here's how I am currently making this deliciousness.

Honey Almond Latte (aka Favorite Lazy Latte)

  • 1/8 tsp (or just a really quick small pour) Almond Extract
  • 3 good squidges Honey
  • Cinnamon, for sprinkling on top
Follow the directions for our original Mason Jar Latte {HERE}, but substitute the honey for the sugar. Add the extract to the coffee.  Top the latte with another little ribbon of honey and a dash of cinnamon, or don't. I don't always add that last bit of honey as it sometimes gets too sweet if I've been overly generous with the previous squidges of honey. 
Look at that perfect cup of deliciousness!
It's also a good idea to have a backup coffee cup ready to go for when you don't want a fancy coffee.
And there you have it, another slightly modified version of my Favorite Lazy Latte! 

Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment