Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/02/2011

I'm trying not to....

I'm really trying not to focus too much on how much weight I've lost, but I'm not going to lie when I say that I'm a little more than pleased that today, exactly 1 week after joining the gym, I've lost 8 pounds!

I think I lost 2 pounds in sweat alone today, but still!

What I am more proud of, and I think this is far more important, is that last Wednesday I could only do a quarter mile in 15 minutes, and that took some doing. I really had to work for it.

Yesterday, I did .55 miles in 15 minutes and I still felt like I could have gone a little more, but I didn't want to push it. Plus, it was the very beginning of my work out and I still had all those machines to hit.

I am so proud of myself. I am also proud of the hubs. Who has started joining me at the gym! Yay!


Oh so yesterday, we ended up just kind of free styling it and taking it easy, but today was our step class.

I loved it, because it made me work really hard. I hated it because I could not keep up. I felt like I was keeping half time while everyone else was on 4/4 time. I'm still definitely going to do it though, even if just to catch up to everyone else!


No comments:

Post a Comment