Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/29/2010

Luggage anyone?

Today I had a hard time deciding what to write about. I mean....all my Christmas decorations are up and almost all of the boxes are back down in the Christmas closet, and I really really want to show all them off, along with the ornaments that Dev and I made for the kid's tree, but I got the thinking right before I started writing this post.
I got the thinking about luggage. I mean everyone has it. Our luggage is several years old and is teal and black. It was a set that we got from Target for like $80, and its perfectly fine for a trip that lasts several days long, but do we have anything that would be perfect for an overnight visit? Not really.

Well I was cruising around CSN and came across  sling backpacks . These things are adorable and their uses go far beyond just an overnight jaunt to your favorite shopping destination! 


Take a look at some of these styles. 
You know I'm a sucker for pink.  :)

This would be perfect for a guy or make it work as a diaper bag. I know my guys would not like to have a pink diaper bag as much as I would. The possibilities of these bags is endless! 
This one holds a laptop! So much better looking than the plain black backpack that the hubs uses! Sorry babe! :) 

They have actual diaper bags as well. I'm not gonna lie when I say I'm a little in love with this bag. 

What's even better is that CSN Stores have many of their  items marked with a snowflake which means that those items will arrive by Dec. 24. They've also extended their holiday return policy to Jan. 31, 2011. Any item over $69 is shipped free! How cool is that? 

I don't know about you guys, but I do plan on doing most of my holiday shopping online this year. Last year was the first year we did it and it was such a relief. It was also nice not to have to pay for shipping on almost everything we ordered. 

Tomorrow I will be back with all the of the stuff that I've been up to including: pillows, ornaments and trees....oh my! 

I hope you guys had a killer weekend and enjoyed the food and family! 


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment