Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/10/2011

Ack.....Cough........Herrrrrrg

Ain't winter grand? First H started getting the sniffles, then that went to full blown infection. Harrison oh so kindly shared his yuck with his Daddy and I.  He's so sweet and taking those sharing lessons we keep telling him about to heart. So Steve and I have been ill since Wednesday or so. By Thursday night, Devlin was feeling the effects although to a much lesser degree. There is light, because by Friday Harrison was mostly back to his charming, lets-annoy-the-crap-outta-the-other-men-in-the-house self. Steve felt good enough to go out and promote his new magazine (seen here!), and me and Dev. Well, I'm getting better slowly. My energy level is not where its supposed to be, but lots of vitamin C and fluids in general have been helping and Dev is getting his dose of Delsym and Vicks. Hopefully we'll return to our charming selves soon.

Being as that we're the house of ill, I did not get crap done. Well that's not entirely true. I started stuff. Its not done. Which is aggravating. So I am going to share with you guys what I made for my nephew and two nieces for Christmas. :)

I've shared Bri's with you guys before. That was done in like June. The other two...well I was not as proactive. I tried to do something different for each kiddo, and I think I accomplished it. I also really enjoyed that these gifts are so unique and personalized.

I did end up making my aunt and my sister some quilled items but like a Dodo I forgot to take a picture of them. I just did a T for my aunt in colors that I knew she'd like and then a fleur di lis for my sister, which I accented with some silver stickles around the outside.

Well I hope that you guys enjoyed, and hopefully I'll get my energy back and get finishing some of these unfinished projects.

Heather

1 comment:

  1. Being sick is not fun...hope your family gets to feeling better very soon.
    When I'm sick all I can think about is what I should be doing instead of laying in bed.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete