Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/03/2011

Didja See??

I joined Networked Blogs!

Sometimes its easier to get updates on Facebook....cause I live there. Well, I don't really, but I am on a lot.

Don't get me wrong I still love Google Reader, in fact right after I check my emails I hit up Reader, but then its Facebook. Right after that initial Reader hit I don't usually get back there until the evening, but I check Facebook {a lot} so I figure it was just a simple jump to add the ole blog to another syndication service.

So if you don't like Reader or don't use it, or if you just want to see that much more of me and Dana, then hop on please follow us on networked blogs. :)

Thanks guys. You're the best, but you knew that already didn't you? ;-)

Oh by the way....Thank you to everyone who has commented on today's earlier post about my island design dilemma. I've gotten some really terrific ideas for it, but I also keep getting distracted because of things that would work really well in my bathroom as well. I really need to learn to focus. :)

TTFN!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment