Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

3/15/2011

Irish Rockin'

So yesterday I showed of H's shirt, today is Dev's turn! His shirt is so totally  punky like the boy who wears it.

He's a menagerie of faces and he exhibits them all in a range of like 5 minutes. One moment he's thoughtful and somewhat introverted and other moments he's loud, obnoxious and out-going, but he's always photogenic. :) So with out any further ado - Here's DEV!

A face only a mother could love. :)
So there's the goods! A nice Irish rocker. :) I love the gold foil on this one. I couldn't believe my luck when some silver and gold foil went on clearance a year or so ago. Its the perfect accent for this shamrock{in} shirt. :)
So here's the boy in his contemplative mood, about three minutes into our photo session. Love his eyes! So expressive! Love my guys!

Have a great day guys,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. that's the best St. Patrick's Day- themed craft I've seen yet. Love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the unusual st patricks day t-shirt! He looks cute!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. $35 credit + free shipping from Paige Holliday designs to get any one custom designed trendy backpack.
    Dev would love it!

    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/03/35-store-credit-free-shipping-to-get.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it--it's so hard to find holiday shirts suitable for little boys, but this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete