Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

5/11/2011

Such a handsome pair!

I may be a little biased, but my boys are too handsome for words.

Like I said, I may be a little biased. :) But take a look for yourselves, what do you think? Are they not handsome?

 My girlfriend snapped some new shots of the guys modeling their brand spanking new shorts outfits. I think I did a good job on the shorts even if I do say so myself. :)

 I love making the guys clothes for a couple of reasons: 1) children's clothes are always quick and dirty, 2) they're so easily customizable.

Notice the baby welting around those front pockets? Yep, my addition. There was a lot of plaid. I  wanted to break it up. I'm glad I did.

By the way, I am NOT cutting Harrison's hair. Its gorgeous, and I'm not gonna do it. Just puttin' that out there for anyone who tells me I need to cut his hair {this would be at you dear husband}. :)  You can keep cutting Dev's hair though, you did a good job. :)

I have no idea why Harrison decided to look so menacing in these pictures, but I guess he was getting tired of having his picture taken. I do have to say that I have never seen anyone run as much as Tina did while trying to snap these pictures. I wish I could post all of them, but if you go through Harrison's pictures its like looking through a flip book. :)

By the way - the above look on Harrison....TOTALLY HIS FATHER! Just puttin' that out there. :)

Oh and for anyone on my side of the family - Poor Dev has the Fisher ears, don't you think? :)
I have to say that I was not sorry to have this photo session over. It was by far the most trying and exhausting one yet, and I'm sure they're only going to get better from here. ;-)

Have a great day guys! I'll see ya tomorrow with Dev's very first plushie. He did three of the seams after all :)

~Heather

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on the shorts! My son has some like those - that I bought from Wal-mart! Yours look department store bought! :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute shorts and boys!

    ReplyDelete