Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/30/2011

Mr. Yuck Shirt

So do you guys remember this post?

Hello? Poison Control...

Yep, that's our little Harrison.

I don't know if I told you guys or not, but H got his hair cut for the first time a few weeks ago.

He looks so much like my father. Its not even funny how much like him he looks. So in order to pay tribute to that wonderful vitamin antic and to show off his new do here's the post for today. :)
I just can't get over how well I did getting the green right. It is a little splotchy, but I kind of like it. I ended up mixing a lime green with a neon green spray and it works. :)

Here's my model. What do you guys think?

 Don't let his adorableness fool you. He wants my phone in these pictures. I love how the shirt suits him. To a T

Have a great day guys! And have a wonderful 4th!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment