Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/10/2011

Bad, bad blogger

I'm just full of excuses and no shows aren't I?

I have things to show you, but they're only half done, because I'm working on a much bigger 'project'

myself!

I joined a gym 2 weeks ago, and a girlfriend and I have been going every single day {cept weekends} :)

Yay us!

I have been posting quite regularly over at my other blog {Muffin Top}.

Mostly I'm talking about the hurts, aches and pains, but there are some bright spots in my journey so far. :)

Like today. I actually hopped. I know this may seem silly to some people, but do you know how long its been since I've hopped?!?!?

I can't.

I worry about my knees. I've dislocated them - several times. I worry that they will fail me.

I know I should trust them, but its hard, and the recovery takes forever to fully get the knee back to where it should be, which is why I'm shy about putting too much impact on them.

Oh believe me - the mantra - "Soft knees" has been drilled into me, but I still worry.

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment