Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/04/2011

I finally got it right!

So this is the word art I was working on earlier that was not cooperating.

I don't know why it wasn't cooperating, but cest le' vie!


I did a search on google for family word art, and I came across an etsy shop that had something similar to this.

The shop's version was more simplistic, but I like the houndstooth background. :)

I'll tell you what - it was hard to figure out the phonetic pronunciation of my last name. :)

Now if only I could find a frame that matches. Then I could add this to my growing gallery wall, which is also something I wanted to show you guys today. le sigh.

Oh well there's always tomorrow. We're going school shopping for Devlin, so maybe Mommy will find something for her too. :)

See you guys later!
Heather

1 comment: