Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

11/14/2012

Knotted Napkin Rings

Knots are everywhere it seems. They're cute and chic as long as you're not talking about knotted thread or yarn or your headphones when you want to go for a run.

Anyways, the knots I'm talking about are definitely not the latter set of knots. These are good knots.
 See? Good knots. They're also a good reuse of toilet paper cardboard rolls.  They're also super simple to make. I will now refer you to this {POST} about the knot used on these napkin rings.  Instead of yarn, I used jute and then just hot glued these babies to my quartered toilet paper roll. You can't get much simpler than that!

Small fry wanted to get in on the picture taking action, but apparently only wanted to give you a sneak peak. Can you believe that he's 3 already! One of these days I'll have to share what I did for his  birthday party. :)

Heather

Linking up to:

shabby creek cottage NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment