Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/19/2013

Put a fork in it!

Well I  finished the first week of Power 90, and while I'm sore, its a good sore. You know, the kind of sore that means you've been working muscles you didn't know you had and the kind of sore that means you're accomplishing it something. 

I'm already feeling better. My stamina is returning  and I'm feeling the familiar and missed endorphine rush. I really have missed my endorphines. 

In other news, I'm so proud of my mom, because she's been working on getting healthy too!!! She and I have been walking 3 miles every Saturday morning for a while. Only recently we've started timing ourselves, and we've kept up a good pace. She's been keeping pace with me and pushing herself and I'm SO PROUD OF HER!!!! 

Well that's my update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment