Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

7/03/2013

Sweet Baby Rae's Room Inspiration

So right now Reagan's room is the boys' playroom and its taken some hits. A lot of hits. Some we might not recover from, but I wanted to share my ideas for her room so far.


So this is what I'm working with right now. Obviously some of these things are wishes, as opposed to what's actually going to get used, because while we did donate a lot of stuff, there was also a lot of stuff that hasn't been donated yet.

I'm going to be using all white linens in her room, mainly because of their bleachability factor. Love me some bleach!

We're also planning on building her some built-ins to frame out the window in her room.  Over all I'm really liking how its coming together. What I didn't show on the mood board, is that the ceiling and closet in her room will be that pale pink, so there will be more pink than what I've shown there. Also the hints of blue will be in more pieces of art, etc.

What do you guys think?

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment