Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

12/31/2013

T25 days 1 & 2

Well we started T25 yesterday and so far I really like the program. The workouts really work you and I can get one in while Rae sleeps. 

Hubs and I are also following a modified meal plan. We're big on family dinners but don't like serving a bunch of different stuff. So we're doing healthy family dinners but sticking to the meal plan for snacks, lunch and breakfast. I have to say that I don't think I've ever eaten so much food at breakfast. I'm following the 1600-calorie plan and holy crap. So much food. 400 calories is a lot that early but I have noticed my hunger is a lot less throughout the day. Funny how that works. It's almost lunchtime now and I'm only a little hungry. The protein shake for my morning snack was so stinking good. I could definitely have that for breakfast some mornings. I just need to have my coffee too. I forsee a coffee infused shake as breakfast tomorrow. 

Well it's time to start making lunch. 

Ta Ta  for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment