Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/17/2014

Heartbreaker!

Well I shared 3 of the onesies I got done for Rae so now it's the boys' turn. 

My big guy is getting to the age where he doesn't want girls liking him and he is not cute - he's handsome. When did my 8-year old get so old? On the upside, his levels of sarcasm are coming along nicely, which is why the shirt that I made this year works so well for him and Small Fry. Small Fry has absolutely no problem with being cute and sarcastic. 

Here's the picture I shared on Instagram a few days ago. 

Here's the finished product. 


Here are the boys modeling them and goofing off. 




Making the appliqué was simple. I used my silhouette to cut out the freezer paper stencil for the name tag, then I painted the name tag and freehanded the name. Pinned it to the shirt where I thought it looked good and stitched it down. Easy peazey lemon squeezy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment