Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

1/08/2014

Quick Update!

So did everyone have a good holiday? We did. It flew by faster than I would have liked, but boy am I glad we're into the new year now.

So everyone's made their resolutions, right? I have, well really its a promise. Resolutions are so easily broken. I'm promising myself to be better, in all aspects. Yep, the hubs and I have even already started.

We started Focus T25 the week of New Year's. We're into our second week and we're starting to feel and see results. Yay!

Second, I'm trying to not fall into "Mom Mode". You know the mode I mean. The sweats, no make up, hair not done mode. Nope, I'm going to take pride in myself.

I've got so much to share, now if only I'd remember to bring the camera upstairs to get the pictures off of it. :)

Here's a snapshot of what I've been doing though!
 I'm gathering measurements for the hutch I want to put on top of my buffet. I've got the plan sketched out. Now I just need to hop into SketchUp and design it there. Just to make sure my sketches work.

 Some headbands for Miss! Can you believe she's almost 12 weeks old!

 Bowties for the boys! Big Guy even wants me to make him one for school! Yay! I'm so glad they're easy to whip up.

 
 Two versions of the same hat. The navy blue one does not fit as well, so I'm going to give it to my sister. Love the hot pink one though! Oh yea, did you see my new glasses. Yep. I'm a glasses wearer now.

Another new hat. It needs to be finished. I haven't found the right button for it yet. I have another version of this hat for Miss as well, but it's not done yet either. Its missing its button as well. :)

Well that's my quick update! Hopefully I can get my act together to get an actual post written up here shortly!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment