Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

6/07/2016

Vintage Crochet Toddler Tunic

Facebook is amazing. It provides a plethora of entertainment and ideas.

Like when one of the blogs I follow (One Dog Woof) made a post about another blog she follows (The Lavender Chair) posted up an adorable vintage-inspired crochet dress pattern. 

So after clicking through One Dog Woof's post, and then being led over to The Lavender Chair's original blog post with the pattern, I knew I had to make this dress. 

I had leftover yarn from my Key West Top {HERE} and figured I'd follow the pattern until I ran out of yarn, and if I ended up with a dress or a tunic - it'd all be good. 

As it turns out, I had enough yarn for a tunic and Baby Girl looks adorable in it! 


I opted not to add the ribbon belt, because I haven't' found a ribbon I like enough to put with it. I did find some great buttons at Walmart though. I truly love these adorable buttons. Since the picture isn't as fabulous as I thought it was, I'll tell you that they're little wooden flower buttons. 


Now if only Baby Girl would model properly for me. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment