Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

10/21/2010

Halfway There!

Ok, I'm actually more like more than halfway done because my costume is cut out. I guess I'll have to start sewing on it, because Dev has become the ultimate manager.

Two days ago, I'm finishing up Harrison's booties (which we are not going to be wearing because they are humongous) and Dev was examining the first one. He says - Oooooh that looks so pretty, Mommy. Now do the other one.

I'm telling you....future manager/slave driver. He comes by it honest though. He gets it from me. I can't complain. I shouldn't complain, but it rankles a bit when your 4 year old is bossing you around.



So here are  the boys. Only 2 more to go. :)  You'll have to forgive the quality. The camera batteries died so we were using a cell camera.



The hat may not last on H, but at least it lasted for these pictures. Hopefully it will last for a few more. :)  Oh do you guys see my new hair color? Its soft black instead of dark brown. I'm liking the change. It hides my grays. :)

Have a great day guys and enjoy!
Heather

Participating in:

5 comments:

  1. These costumes are adorable. Who would have thought that the video games of my generation would still be cool in this one. Great job!

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sharing this w my friend, her son is gonna be luigi! love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costumes! I especially like the mushroom... too much! I'm trying to get my daughter's costume finished up for school on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Great work!

    I'm glad I stumbled across your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete