Follow Us @SewHalfCrazy

8/02/2011

Twisted Fun!

So remember a week or so back when I shared with you the earrings I made myself?

Well I made myself a necklace too. :)

Devlin helped me pick all of the beads for this one. He started off with those lime green rounds, and then we went on to the champagne rounds, ecru pearls and clear bicones.

He's got such a good eye for color. He's so much better at it than his father, Love you STEVE! Steve can't help that he's color blind. :)

So here's the necklace I whipped up in about an hour.

What do you guys think?

I really like the simplicity of it.

Not to mention the sparkle. :)

Oh and this is not an original design. I was following directions from this book
The original one was done in red, white and blue, which is kind of funny because the earrings I made were originally in those colors as well.

See you guys tomorrow!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment